The Mars and Stars Haus3968 Bonita Avenue, Yucca Valley, CA, 92284, US
About this listing
Houston, we have landed on Mars! Our out of this world 2 bedroom tiny home was carefully designed to give you the perfect and stylish escape, without actually leaving earth. This is the perfect getaway for a couple or a small group and includes a large yard, hot tub, cowboy pool, fire pit and pergola with hanging hammock chairs to enjoy the night sky.
18 Mins Drive to the West Entrance to Joshua Tree National Park
9 Mins drive to downtown JT
8 Mins drive to Walmart
☀ Spacious 2 bedroom tiny home with 2 King size beds
☀ 1 full bathroom
☀ Full kitchen, with stainless steel and all the tools needed to make a delicious meal!
☀ Stocked coffee bar with assorted K-cups, whole bean coffee and coffee grounds
☀ Salt, pepper, and cooking spray are provided
☀ 55” flat screen TV with access to all streaming platforms (logins not provided)
☀ Free WiFi
☀ Washer + dryer
☀ Easy access; no steps to entry
☀ Convenient location; short drive to National Park, restaurants and activities
Even space travelers need to sleep and when you do, relax in ultimate comfort on a King size bed Zinus memory foam mattress. Two spacious bedrooms provide you with plenty of privacy and space and the ability to rest and recharge for another day of adventure.
☆☆ BATHROOMS ☆☆
There is one full size bathroom complete with plush bath linen, towels for the spa, hairdryer and first aid kit
☆☆ LIVING ROOM ☆☆
Whether you’re in need of an afternoon nap after a long day of exploration and space travel or simply a spot to hang out with friends or family, the living room is the perfect place. You’ll have access to multiple streaming services on the 55” flat-screen TV, and there’s also a fireplace to get you in the desert vibe.
☆☆ KITCHEN & DINING ROOM ☆☆
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need for whipping up tasty meals for the whole group, including stainless steel appliances, a toaster, a blender, a coffee machine, a Keurig, and all the basic kitchen essentials like pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils. Enjoy meals together at the kitchen table with seating for 6.
There is a stocked coffee bar with assorted K-cups, whole bean coffee and coffee grounds. Salt, pepper, and cooking spray are also included!
☆☆ OUTSIDE SPACE ☆☆
Step outside and into your own desert oasis. The entire yard is fenced in, not only for your privacy, but also so your furry friends can safely explore! Please make sure to shut the front gate to fully enclose the yard.
The best part about coming to Joshua Tree is being able to enjoy the outdoors and we think the yard will do just that. The backyard features a dining table and chair for 6, cowboy pool and hot tub which is great for soaking in after long days hiking in the national park, as well as a fire pit surrounded by a pergola with hanging hammock chairs which is perfect for enjoying the starry night skies.
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Joshua Tree! ☆★
Guests will have private access to the entire property. There is reliable high-speed internet throughout the entire property. Streaming services are available on flat-screen TVs.
Parking is available next to the house and guests should have no problem finding suitable parking
A keypad is located at the front door for a simple keyless entry. The entry code will be provided to you 48 hours before your arrival. The code is changed after every guest.
We provide a complimentary starter pack for guests with hand soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher pods, and trash can liners. We recommend you bring additional items appropriate for your stay duration.
The drive to the house is accessible with GPS. The GPS may take you down some dirt roads, but guests typically do not have any issue with them. Please use caution if there is heavy rain.
Please note there is a Ring Flood Light security camera located at the front of the cabin facing the parking and on the first deck facing the entrance for your security. There are no cameras inside the property
Other things to note
☆You must be 25+ to book
☆The person that made the reservation needs to be present at the property for the duration of the reservation
☆No parties are allowed. Evidence of a party will result of the immediate cancellation of your reservation
☆No smoking is allowed in the interior of the property. Smoking is allowed outside of the property
☆Guests will need to bring all personal toiletries including tooth paste, tooth brush, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
☆Failure to abide by house rules will result in additional fees being applied
We love hosting pets! however we only allow dogs (SORRY, NO CATS ALLOWED). We allow one dog free of charge, but if you are wanting to bring 2 dogs, there is an additional $75 fee to cover additional cleaning costs. If you would like to bring a second dog, please message me 🙂
Just a few other notes! You are expected to clean up after your pet, in the house and in the yard. We also ask that you provide a blanket for them to lay on as pet hair is incredibly hard to remove from the linen.
Being that we are in the desert there also may be cactus plants in the yard, so if your dog is extra curious, keep an eye on them so they don’t get pricks in their paws or nose!
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Home / House
- night: $69
- Allow additional guests: No
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Guests
- Living Room
- 1 Couch
- 1 Guest
- 55" HDTV with Amazon Prime Video
- AC - split type ductless system
- Bed linens
- Books and reading material
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Ceiling fan
- Cleaning products
- Clothing storage
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basics
- Dedicated workspace
- Desert view
- Dining table
- Dishes and silverware
- Drying rack for clothing
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire pit
- First aid kit
- Free dryer – In unit
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Free washer – In unit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Mountain view
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Pets allowed
- Private backyard – Fully fenced
- Private entrance
- Private hot tub - available all year
- Private outdoor pool - available all year
- Private patio or balcony
- Room-darkening shades
- Security cameras on property
- Self check-in
- Single level home
- Smart lock
- Smoke alarm
- Stainless steel electric stove
- Sun loungers
- Wine glasses
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- ☆House Rules☆ ☆ Parties or events are strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy will result in the immediate cancellation of the guests reservation and removal from the property without a refund. ☆ No smoking inside inside the property. Feel free to smoke outside or in the backyard. Evidence of smoking in the home will result in an additional $150 cleaning fee to remove the smell ☆ We want you to have fun and enjoy your time at our property, but ask that you respect the quiet hours that are from 10pm-7am. Excessive noise outside of these hours can result in us being fined by the county and potentially having our permit revoked. Excessive noise will result in a $100 fine. ☆ Tampering with the owner’s closet or security camera is strictly prohibited and will result in a $100 fee ☆ Check out is at 10:00am. Failure to check out by the designated check out time will result in a $200 late check out fee as this impacts our cleaners schedule and day and their time is very valuable ☆ We LOVE hosting pets, however we expect guests to clean up after their pets, both inside and outside the home. If excessive amounts of hair or pet waste is left, an additional cleaning fee will be charged. ☆ Excessive hot tub dirtiness that results in drainage of the hot tub or affects the subsequent guests stay will result in an additional cleaning fee ☆Excessive amounts of garbage or dirty dishes left in the property will result in an additional cleaning fee ☆Personal items left on property☆ Prior to leaving the property, please look THOROUGHLY for your personal belongings. We are UNABLE TO SHIP ITEMS that have been left behind. We simply do not have the resources to facilitate the resources to do this. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy, so please take extra time and care to make sure you have all of your belongings with you.