Jadeite63443 Jadeite Street, Joshua Tree, CA, US, 92252
About this listing
Find your new happy place at our newly renovated 3 bedroom desert oasis in Joshua Tree. This stunning home is perfect for families and small groups. Make the most of the beautiful landscape with our incredible outdoor space, complete with a hot tub, fire pit, stock tank pool, and hammocks for you to enjoy stargazing in comfort.
17 Mins Drive to Joshua Tree National Park
15 Mins Drive to Walmart
8 Mins Drive to Downtown Joshua Tree
Experience Joshua Tree With Us & Learn More Below!
☀ 3 large bedrooms; The master bedroom has a queen size bed and the two guest bedrooms have Full size mattresses
☀ 2 full bathrooms; one is an ensuite bathroom connected to the master and the second bathroom is a shared bathroom
☀ Open floor kitchen, dining + lounge area
☀ Fully-equipped kitchen
☀ Stocked coffee bar with assorted K-cups, whole bean coffee and coffee grounds
☀ Salt, pepper, and cooking spray are provided
☀ Large smart TV
☀ Private backyard w/ a stock tank pool, hot tub, fire pit + pergola w/ hanging hammock chairs
☀ Air conditioning + central heating
☀ Free high speed WiFi
☀ External security cameras covering the front door + back patio door
☀ Free parking on-site
☀ Onsite laundry in the garage
☀ Single-level home w/ stairless access
☀ Located in a quiet community
☆☆ BEDROOMS ☆☆
This perfect desert home provides you with three beautiful bedrooms to rest your head for the night. The master bedroom features a Queen size Zinus mattress with ensuite bathroom. The two guest rooms are stylishly furnished with full-sized beds and topped with extra-comfortable Zuris memory foam mattresses. Our guests rave about our luxurious mattresses!
All of the spacious bedrooms are light, airy spaces and offer plenty of storage space for your clothing and personal belongings. The thoughtful touches and beautiful decor make them the perfect spot to kick back and relax after a long day seeing the sights of the beautiful Joshua Tree.
☆☆ BATHROOMS ☆☆
Make use of the 2 full bathrooms, complete with a shower ,stylish vanity, and plush bath linen. These bright spaces are the perfect place for unwinding after an energetic hike through Joshua Tree National Park.
☆☆ KITCHEN & LOUNGE ☆☆
Our open-plan kitchen, dining area, and lounge are full of natural light, making it a relaxing space to gather in as a family or small group.
We provide everything you need to make delicious meals, from new stainless steel appliances to a dedicated coffee station. We know how important a good cup of Joe is, so our coffee station features an automatic coffee machine as well as a drip coffee kettle. Enjoy coffee your way!
Two bar stools are arranged around the kitchen island, making it a lovely spot for breakfast or just to chat with the chef. For formal and fun dinners, make use of the dining table that has seating for 6
The whole space is completed with the spacious living room decorated in desert-chic style. Here you’ll be able to enjoy evenings in front of the smart TV, curling up with a good book, or chatting with friends and family.
☆☆ OUTSIDE SPACE ☆☆
Our favorite feature of our peaceful desert oasis house is the fully-fenced backyard. We’ve lovingly created a private, relaxing space for you to enjoy.
Why not take advantage of our stock tank pool to chill out and get some refreshments from the hot weather? If hot tubs are more your thing, we’ve got you covered there, too. Next to the stock tank pool, you’ll find a heated jacuzzi, which will help you soak away any tiredness you might have from your adventures of the day.
For the ultimate desert experience, turn on the pretty string lights, light up the fire pit and make some s’mores as the evening draws in. Stargazing is a must when you’re in the desert, and you can do so at the pergola, where you’ll be able to sway under the stars in a cozy hammock.
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Joshua Tree! ☆★
Our guests have access to the entire house during their stay. The property is spread over a single level, making it the perfect place for families with young children or elderly relatives. Three bedrooms and a central lounge and kitchen space give you plenty of room to spend time together, as well as enough space to get your privacy when you need it. You’ll have no trouble with parking as the property has lots of on-site parking space on the driveway.
The property includes reliable wifi throughout and a dedicated workspace, so you’ll be able to stream or work to your heart’s content! There is an on-site washer and dryer for any clothes washing needs you may have!
Other things to note
☆You must be 25+ to book
☆The person that made the reservation needs to be present at the property for the duration of the reservation
☆No parties are allowed. Evidence of a party will result of the immediate cancellation of your reservation
☆No smoking is allowed in the interior of the property. Smoking is allowed outside of the property
☆Guests will need to bring all personal toiletries including tooth paste, tooth brush, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
☆Failure to abide by house rules will result in additional fees being applied
We love hosting pets! however we only allow dogs (SORRY, NO CATS ALLOWED). We allow one dog free of charge, but if you are wanting to bring 2 dogs, there is an additional $75 fee to cover additional cleaning costs. If you would like to bring a second dog, please message me 🙂
Just a few other notes! You are expected to clean up after your pet, in the house and in the yard. We also ask that you provide a blanket for them to lay on as pet hair is incredibly hard to remove from the linen.
Being that we are in the desert there also may be cactus plants in the yard, so if your dog is extra curious, keep an eye on them so they don’t get pricks in their paws or nose!
- Guests: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Home / House
- night: $135
- Allow additional guests: No
- 55" HDTV with Disney+ - HBO Max - Netflix - Roku
- Baking sheet
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Ceiling fan
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Cleaning products
- Clothing storage: closet
- Coffee maker: Keurig coffee machine
- Cooking basics
- Dedicated workspace
- Desert view
- Dining table
- Dishes and silverware
- Drying rack for clothing
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire pit
- First aid kit
- Free dryer – In unit
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Free washer – In unit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private backyard – Fully fenced
- Private entrance
- Private hot tub - available all year
- Private outdoor pool - available all year
- Rice maker
- Room-darkening shades
- Security cameras on property
- Self check-in
- Single level home
- Smart lock
- Smoke alarm
- Stainless steel electric stove
- Sun loungers
- Trash compactor
- Wine glasses
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- ☆House Rules☆ ☆ Parties or events are strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy will result in the immediate cancellation of the guests reservation and removal from the property without a refund. ☆ No smoking inside inside the property. Feel free to smoke outside or in the backyard. Evidence of smoking in the home will result in an additional $150 cleaning fee to remove the smell ☆ We want you to have fun and enjoy your time at our property, but ask that you respect the quiet hours that are from 10pm-7am. Excessive noise outside of these hours can result in us being fined by the county and potentially having our permit revoked. Excessive noise will result in a $100 fine. ☆ Tampering with the owner’s closet or security camera is strictly prohibited and will result in a $100 fee ☆ Check out is at 10:00am. Failure to check out by the designated check out time will result in a $200 late check out fee as this impacts our cleaners schedule and day and their time is very valuable ☆ We LOVE hosting pets, however we expect guests to clean up after their pets, both inside and outside the home. If excessive amounts of hair or pet waste is left, an additional cleaning fee will be charged. ☆ Excessive hot tub dirtiness that results in drainage of the hot tub or affects the subsequent guests stay will result in an additional cleaning fee ☆Excessive amounts of garbage or dirty dishes left in the property will result in an additional cleaning fee ☆Personal items left on property☆ Prior to leaving the property, please look THOROUGHLY for your personal belongings. We are UNABLE TO SHIP ITEMS that have been left behind. We simply do not have the resources to facilitate the resources to do this. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy, so please take extra time and care to make sure you have all of your belongings with you.