The Sweet Honey Haus508 Ogle Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863, US
About this listing
Make lasting memories with your entire family at the Forge Family Haus – an incredibly spacious 5 bedroom cabin in the heart of Pigeon Forge. This cabin is the perfect meeting place for a large family or group including a private hot tub, game room, and proximity to all of the best attractions.
3 Mins Drive to Pigeon Forge Parkway
9 Mins Drive to Dollywood
18 Mins Drive to Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Experience Pigeon Forge With Us & Learn More Below!
☀ 5 spacious bedrooms; 3 king size beds +2 queen size beds + a twin bunk bed + 2 sleeper sofas
☀ 4.5 full bathrooms
☀ Full kitchen; stainless steel appliances
☀ Stocked coffee bar with assorted K-cups, whole bean coffee and coffee grounds
☀ Salt, pepper, and cooking spray are provided
☀ Comfy living room; flat screen TV + fireplace (Operates Nov-March)
☀ Cable TV with over 200 Premiere Channels & HBO MAX
☀ Fun game room; pool table, foosball, arcade games + more
☀ Multiple decks + a private hot tub
☀ Free WiFi (200 MBPS)
☀ Washer + Dryer
☀ Easy access; no steep roads leading to the cabin
☀ Convenient location; short drive to all the top attractions
☆☆ BEDROOMS ☆☆
This beautiful cabin has plenty of space for your whole group to spread out and get some privacy. There are 5 spacious bedrooms across all three levels of the home, in addition to twin bunk beds and sleeper sofas.
The bedroom on the bottom floor (entry level of the cabin) has a king bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
There are two bedrooms on the main floor. One bedroom has a king bed, the other a queen bed.
There are two additional bedrooms on the top floor. Another king bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and another queen bedroom.
The two twin bunk beds are located in the loft on the third floor of the cabin.
☆☆ BATHROOMS ☆☆
In addition to the 5 spacious bedrooms and sleeping areas, the cabin also boasts 4.5 bathrooms.
On the bottom floor (entry level of the cabin), there is a half bathroom in the game area, and an ensuite bathroom in the king bedroom.
On the second floor, there is one full bathroom
On the top floor, there is an ensuite bathroom in the king bedroom and another full bathroom in the hallway.
☆☆ KITCHEN & LIVING ROOM☆☆
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need for whipping up tasty meals for the whole group, including stainless steel appliances, a toaster, a blender, a coffee machine, a Keurig, and all the basic kitchen essentials like pots, pans, plates, cups, and utensils. There’s tons of counter space with seating available for four at the kitchen countertop. You could also enjoy meals as a family at the spacious dining table (seating for eight).
The kitchen and dining area open up into the cozy living room area. Whether you’re in need of an afternoon nap after a long day of exploring or simply a spot to hang out as a whole group, the living room is the perfect place. You’ll have access to cable TV as well as all of the major streaming services including Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ (You do need to provide your own login). There is also a fireplace available for your use from November-March.
☆☆ GAME ROOM & MOVIE ROOM ☆☆
Hours of entertainment await in the fun lower-level game room. This open area features a pool table, foosball, a an additional-flat screen TV, several arcade games
There is also a movie room where you and your friends and family can gather round to enjoy some popcorn, snacks and take in the latest blockbuster hit
☆☆ OUTSIDE SPACE ☆☆
Enjoying beautiful Pigeon Forge is as easy as stepping outside. The cabin has two large decks, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee from a rocking chair as you take in the fresh mountain air, grill up lunch on the charcoal grill, or relax sore muscles in the hot tub. The hot tub is tucked into the corner of the deck and is shaded from the view of the neighboring cabins for your privacy.
Once you’re ready to explore the area, nearby attractions like the main Parkway, the national park, and Gatlinburg are just minutes away!
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Pigeon Forge! ☆★
Guests will have private access to the entire cabin including the hot tub, game room, decks, and more. There is reliable high-speed internet throughout the entire cabin. Cable TV is available in addition to streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Disney+).
There is a large driveway for the property that can easily fit 5-6 vehicles. No street parking is permitted
A keypad is located at the front door for a simple keyless entry. The entry code will be provided to you 48 hours before your arrival. The code is changed after every guest.
We provide a complimentary starter pack for guests with towels, hand soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher pods, and trash can liners. We recommend you bring additional items appropriate for your stay duration such as extra towels, blankets, soap, and shampoo
The drive to the cabin is super simple, easy, and safe – no need to worry about steep roads!
Please note there is a Ring Flood Light security camera located at the front of the cabin facing the parking and on the first deck facing the entrance for your security. There are no cameras inside the property.
Other things to note
☆You must be 25+ to book
☆The person that made the reservation needs to be present at the property for the duration of the reservation
☆No parties are allowed. Evidence of a party will result of the immediate cancellation of your reservation
☆No pets are allowed at this property
☆No smoking is allowed in the interior of the property. Smoking is allowed outside of the property
☆Guests will need to bring all personal toiletries including tooth paste, tooth brush, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
☆Failure to adhere to the house rules will result in additional fees
- Guests: 15
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Home / House
- night: $250
- Allow additional guests: No
- Bedroom 1
- 1 1 king bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 1 king bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 1 1 queen bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 4
- 1 1 king bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 5
- 1 1 queen bed
- 2 Guests
- -Netflix- Roku
- Babysitter recommendations
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Board games
- Books and reading material
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Ceiling fan
- Central air conditioning
- Children’s books and toys
- Children’s dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing storage: dresser and closet
- Coffee maker: Keurig coffee machine
- Cooking basics
- Dedicated workspace
- Dining table
- Dishes and silverware
- Drying rack for clothing
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free driveway parking on premises – 6 spaces
- Free dryer – In unit
- Free washer – In unit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laundromat nearby
- Long term stays allowed
- Mountain view
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool table
- Private backyard – Not fully fenced
- Private entrance
- Private patio or balcony
- Rice maker
- Security cameras on property
- Self check-in
- Smart lock
- Smoke alarm
- Trash compactor
- Wine glasses
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- ☆House Rules☆ ☆ Parties or events are strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy will result in the immediate cancellation of the guests reservation and removal from the property without a refund. ☆ No smoking inside inside the property. Feel free to smoke outside or in the backyard. Evidence of smoking in the home will result in an additional $150 cleaning fee to remove the smell ☆ We want you to have fun and enjoy your time at our property, but ask that you respect the quiet hours that are from 10pm-7am. Excessive noise will result in a $100 fine. ☆ Tampering with the owner’s closet or security camera is strictly prohibited and will result in a $100 fee ☆ Check out is at 10:00am. Failure to check out by the designated check out time will result in a $200 late check out fee as this impacts our cleaners schedule and day and their time is very valuable ☆Excessive amounts of garbage or dirty dishes left in the property will result in an additional cleaning fee ☆Personal items left on property☆ Prior to leaving the property, please look THOROUGHLY for your personal belongings. We are UNABLE TO SHIP ITEMS that have been left behind. We simply do not have the resources to facilitate the resources to do this. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy, so please take extra time and care to make sure you have all of your belongings with you.