The Forest Friends Haus1814 Silver Poplar Lane, Sevierville, TN, US, 37876
About this listing
This 2-level cabin with breathtaking views of the mountains and forests is the perfect vacation spot for family or friends. Close to all the local attractions, you can explore the vibrant city and relax in luxury when you return. It boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a hot tub, and 2 furnished decks.
12 min drive to Pigeon Forge Parkway
16 min drive to Anakeesta Gatlinburg
20 min drive to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
*** 4×4 STRONGLY recommended during the winter months***
☀ 3 Large bedrooms; 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size bed, 1 full-size bunk bed, 1 full-size sleeper sofa
☀ 3 Bathrooms; 3 full bathrooms with combination baths and showers
☀ Well-stocked kitchen with gorgeous views from the dining area that seats 8 guests
☀ Stocked coffee bar with assorted K-cups, whole bean coffee and coffee grounds
☀ Salt, pepper, and cooking spray are provided
☀ Warm and inviting lounge with a gas fireplace and large Apple TV
☀ Games room with pool table, darts, and arcade games, along with an additional Apple TV
☀ A convenient laundry with both a washer and dryer
☀ 2 Incredible wrap-around decks with stunning mountain and forest views
☀ Private outdoor hot tub and grill
☀ High-speed WiFi throughout the home (200 MBPS)
☆☆ BEDROOMS ☆☆
This two-level cabin offers three spacious bedrooms, each featuring a homely finish and sunny atmosphere.
The main bedroom is lofted, with a luxurious king-size bed, an Apple TV, and large windows presenting amazing forest views.
The second bedroom has a queen-size bed, cozy decor, and enough storage for your belongings.
The third bedroom provides a deluxe bunk bed with comfortable full-size beds. Additional sleeping is available for two on the full-size sleeper sofa in the living room.
☆☆ BATHROOMS ☆☆
Three bathrooms are thoughtfully stocked with everything you may need for your stay, including luxury essentials and bath towels. The full bathrooms feature combination baths and showers, so you can choose between a quick shower or a long soak after an active day at the National Park.
☆☆ KITCHEN & LOUNGE ☆☆
The modern kitchen with sparkling appliances invites you to create delicious meals for family and friends. You’ll find a stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, silverware, dishes, pots, and pans. Enjoy your meals together at the eight-seater dining table.
Gorgeous views surround this open-concept area thanks to the large windows providing breathtaking sights of the forest and mountains beyond.
The living area is complete with comfortable seating options and a gas fireplace for colder evenings. It also features a large Apple TV paired with high-speed internet for your entertainment.
☆☆ GAME ROOM ☆☆
For even more fun, head over to the game room for tournaments at the pool table or Arcade with a variety of games.
☆☆ OUTSIDE SPACE ☆☆
Take in the panoramic views from the wrap-around decks on the upper and lower levels of the home. Both viewing decks have ample seating to relax and enjoy the forest and mountain views.
The upper level includes a lovely outdoor dining area and a deluxe BBQ grill for a little outdoor cooking.
The lower deck features a private hot tub, crystal clear with stunning views, offering guests a memorable and unique stay.
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Sevierville! ☆★
Stay in this homey cabin and access amazing amenities, including a laundry, game room, outdoor grill, hot tub, Apple TVs, and high-speed WiFi. You may operate the living room fireplace during the warm season upon special request.
Free parking is available on the driveway, with additional street parking. The outdoor cameras on the driveway are for your peace of mind, and the home features a smart lock for convenient and smooth check-in.
Other things to note
☆You must be 25+ to book
☆The person that made the reservation needs to be present at the property for the duration of the reservation
☆No parties are allowed. Evidence of a party will result of the immediate cancellation of your reservation
☆No pets are allowed at this property
☆No smoking is allowed in the interior of the property. Smoking is allowed outside of the property
☆Guests will need to bring all personal toiletries including tooth paste, tooth brush, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash
☆If the property is left excessively dirty, additional cleaning fees will be applied
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Home / House
- night: $110
- Allow additional guests: No
- Bedroom 1
- 1 1 bunk bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 1 king bed
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 1 1 queen bed
- 2 Guests
- Living room
- 1 1 sofa bed
- 2 Guests
- 55" HDTV
- Baby bath
- Babysitter recommendations
- Baking sheet
- Barbecue utensils
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Board games
- Books and reading material
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Ceiling fan
- Central air conditioning
- Changing table
- Children’s books and toys
- Children’s dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing storage: dresser and closet
- Coffee maker: Keurig coffee machine
- Cooking basics
- Dedicated workspace
- Dining table
- Dishes and silverware
- Drying rack for clothing
- Ethernet connection
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free dryer – In unit
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Free washer – In unit
- Game console
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Mountain view
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool table
- Private entrance
- Private hot tub - available all year
- Private patio or balcony
- Resort access
- Rice maker
- Room-darkening shades
- Security cameras on property
- Self check-in
- Smart lock
- Smoke alarm
- Trash compactor
- Wine glasses
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- ☆House Rules☆ ☆ Parties or events are strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy will result in the immediate cancellation of the guests reservation and removal from the property without a refund. ☆ No smoking inside inside the property. Feel free to smoke outside or in the backyard. Evidence of smoking in the home will result in an additional $150 cleaning fee to remove the smell ☆ We want you to have fun and enjoy your time at our property, but ask that you respect the quiet hours that are from 10pm-7am. Excessive noise will result in a $100 fine. ☆ Tampering with the owner’s closet or security camera is strictly prohibited and will result in a $100 fee ☆ Check out is at 10:00am. Failure to check out by the designated check out time will result in a $200 late check out fee as this impacts our cleaners schedule and day and their time is very valuable ☆Excessive amounts of garbage or dirty dishes left in the property will result in an additional cleaning fee ☆Personal items left on property☆ Prior to leaving the property, please look THOROUGHLY for your personal belongings. We are UNABLE TO SHIP ITEMS that have been left behind. We simply do not have the resources to facilitate the resources to do this. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy, so please take extra time and care to make sure you have all of your belongings with you.